Shivanghi has spent more than a decade in competition law, and has been part of two leading firms’ competition teams. Her practice has focused on behavioural cases, and she has handled several investigations from beginning to end, having advised clients on cartels, abuse of dominance and vertical restraint cases in various sectors. She has also played leading roles in some of the most significant writ challenges against orders of the CCI before various high courts and the Supreme Court of India.
Shivanghi is passionate about exploring the intersection of technology, innovation, data protection, and regulation. Her interest in fully understanding the nuts and bolts of cases - in sectors such as tech, automobiles, telecom and pharma - have helped her better advise her clients and better understand the law and the scope of its application.
In her free time, Shivanghi enjoys playing the guitar and trying to curate the perfect Spotify playlist.
- Advising and representing a global technology company on competition litigation issues
- Representing a leading pharmaceutical company in an abuse of dominance inquiry and related litigation
- Advising a leading social media company on competition policy issues
- Advised a leading Indian automobile manufacturer in a challenge to the constitutionality of provisions of the Competition Act before the Supreme Court of India
- Represented a global power quality technology company in an abuse of dominance investigation before the CCI